Hello artists! I am here today to share a new video with you. As we move into the 2nd 9 weeks I want to make sure everyone knows how to upload their artwork into Canvas because Art is a graded subject for grades 1-5. Remember virtual learners may use any supplies they have on hand you do not have to have the same things we do and in the lesson videos I will usually offer alternatives!
Uploading via Chromebook
- Take your picture, you can use the camera on your Chromebook or a phone.
- Upload your picture to your Google drive
- Open the assignment in Canvas
- Click Submit assignment
- Choose “File Upload” if the picture is saved on your computer. Choose “Google Drive” if the picture is in your Google Drive.
- Click Submit Assignment and you’re all done!
Uploading via iPad and the Canvas Student App (or mom or dad’s phone)
- Take a picture using the iPad camera.
- Open the assignment in the App
- Click Submit assignment.
- Choose Camera Library when it pops up.
- Choose your picture and click Submit. You’re all done!